Congratulations to Sullivan Foundation Service & Social Entrepreneurship Program participant Jodie-Ann Geddes. A student at Guilford College, Geddes sends word that she will be focusing on the intersections between Restorative Justice and education within the refugee/ immigrant community during her semester at St. Clare’s University at Oxford. From Jodie: Through the Sullivan Foundation, I have recognized [...]
A couple weeks back, we asked for updates from the Spring Retreat. Here’s one we just received from Dan Butler of Global Seeds. Thanks for the update, Dan, and we look forward to hearing what lies ahead for Global Seeds! from: email@example.com to: Rebecca Camarigg , date: Wed, May 1, 2013 at 5:26 AM subject: [...]
Sullivan Foundation Service & Social Entrepreneurship Retreat Weekends introduce students, faculty, and staff to basic principles and best practices of community service and social entrepreneurship. Click here for Retreat Weekend details and registration.
- Geddes Prepares for Semester at St. Clare’s University at Oxford May 24, 2013
- Call for Campus Ambassadors May 20, 2013
- Catching up with Global Seeds May 1, 2013
- (Video) Sullivan Foundation Retreat Weekends April 25, 2013
- Berea College Wins Big at 2013 Appalachian IDEAS Network Showcase April 18, 2013
- (Video) Sullivan Foundation Retreat Weekends | The Algernon Sydney Sullivan Foundation: [...] Retreat Weekends [...]...
- Sullivan Foundation Service & Social Entrepreneurship Program Weekend Retreat | An Entreprenurial Study of Homeless Solutions: [...] Good Department. I was one of 6 student who ...
- Social ROI: A Social Entrepreneurship Blog Panama/Costa Rica Summer Institute in Social Entrepreneurship | Social ROI: A Social Entrepreneurship Blog: [...] social entrepreneurship skills. Students may...
About the Sullivan Foundation
The Algernon Sydney Sullivan Foundation presents annual service-based awards to graduating seniors at 61 institutions, and service-based scholarships at 31 institutions in the American South. Awards and scholarships are given to students who demonstrate notable character, integrity and service. The Sullivan Foundation also promotes service and social entrepreneurship through various retreats and college courses.